Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

i'm sorry, this phone # has been disconnected

last night you called me.
and for the first time in months i heard your voice.
you sounded the same,
but time has turned us into two different people.
i think i know why you called.
word on the street was that i was happy,
and maybe it was hard for you to believe that i could be
without you.
you asked me if i ever thought about us, the old days.
but all that comes to mind is you and her blonde hair.
your taken lips kissing hers and the fact
that you never called.

 

9 comments:

  1. 1.love the look of your blog.
    2.same... same...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "word on the street was that i was happy"

    great depiction of a REAL relationship. very relate able for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. danggg you tell em, I really like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I can relate to this one. Even tho I can't lull I just know u. I love how simplified down this is too. In a way adds more emotion to it then if you wrote a lot of details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man that is very good writing. You express your feelings well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. agh I felt this
    power to Dakota Rae

    ReplyDelete